About This Degree
This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
The requirements for admission into the Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics with a concentration in Actuarial Science are:
- a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.75 and
- a minimum grade of B in Calculus and Analytic Geometry I or its equivalent.
- Accepted majors must maintain:
- a minimum overall CGPA of 2.75 and a minimum CGPA of 2.75 for all mathematics courses counted toward the major and
- a minimum grade of C in all required math courses.