Photo of school of business entrance ticker
Graduate Finance Degree
The MBA and our graduate business programs are designed with the working professional in mind.
The NJCU School of Business MBA:
- Emphasizes “real world” skills and experiential learning
- Offers a customizable degree process and simplified curriculum management
- Is an affordable program offered by a university that is nationally ranked as a “Best Bang for the Buck” institution
- Is now offered in two locations: Harborside in Jersey City and Wall Township in Monmouth County
The NJCU School of Business MBA features:
- An online course of study designed for non-business majors offered in partnership with Harvard Business School.
- Industry practitioners as embedded instructors in all core courses
- Strategic Learning Assignments that form the foundation of each student’s professional portfolio
- 36 credits for degree completion
- An accelerated option that permits students to complete all degree requirements in 1 year
- An optional capstone thesis
View these programs in the course catalog: